Enter your zip code or city and state
to find locations nearest to you.

Kissimmee Jackson Hewitt Locations

Tax Preparation Services, Tax Returns, Tax Help & More!

If you live or work in Kissimmee we're here for you, with Wal-Mart locations at the Vine St. Wal-Mart and the Wal-Mart on Vineland Road, along with our Pleasant Hill office location on Orange Blossom Trail. Take the worry out of filing your tax return, experience the fun and enjoyment of receiving your refund fast, and receive the largest tax refund you're eligible for. At Jackson Hewitt, that's how we do it!

Our Kissimmee tax services locations have you covered. With a free review of your previous year's tax return and our Jackson Hewitt Accuracy Guarantee*, one of our three local offices in the Kissimmee area is ready to prepare your taxes as well as respond to any tax questions or concerns you may have. Whether you're a long time resident of Kissimmee, just moved into the area or only spend your work day with us, we want to be your choice for income tax preparation and tax services.

Income tax season is a busy time for us, because we're helping create an enjoyable time for you. You don't have to wait till the last minute to file your tax return. The sooner you file, the sooner you'll receive your refund. If you live or work in the Kissimmee area don't wait! Call, click, or visit one of our neighborhood offices to get us started working on your tax return, today!

Select your neighborhood
Jackson Hewitt location
near Kissimmee:

Jackson Hewitt
Kissimmee in Wal-Mart

4444 W. Vine St. (192)
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 282-1040

Jackson Hewitt
Pleasant Hill

3184 S JY PKWY
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 846-1900

Jackson Hewitt
Vineland Road in Wal-Mart

3250 Vineland Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 282-1040

For a complete list of
Jackson-Hewitt Locations

Answers To Your Tax Questions

Frequently Asked Questions
to Assist Your Tax Preparation

You have tax questions. Jackson Hewitt is your one-stop source for tax information to help you easily and correctly file your return and receive your tax refund fast.

With an Assisted Refund

Get upto $9,999 Fast

Ask your tax pro for details

Do You Need An ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)

Find Out If You Qualify and Whether You Need to Apply for An ITIN

An ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) enables individuals who aren't eligible for Social Security Numbers to comply with US tax laws and take care of their IRS requirements. The ITIN is issued for the purpose of filing taxes but has other uses such as:

  • Establishing credit
  • Opening a Bank Account
  • Purchasing a House or Automobile
  • Renting An Apartment or House
  • Starting a Business

An ITIN cannot be used for employment purposes.

Jackson Hewitt Tax Service can assist as a Certificate Acceptance Agent before IRS with the application process for the ITIN, including the following steps:

  • Completing Form W-7.
  • Completing Form 1040.
  • Jackson Hewitt Acceptance Agents send paper forms of all documents to the IRS.

Family members can be included on tax returns filed using ITIN if:

  • They qualify as dependents
  • They live in Canada, Mexico or the United States
  • If dependents do not qualify to obtain a social security number you can apply for ITIN's for them.
  • By law the IRS is prohibited from communicating with the Department of Immigration unless tributary fraud should exist.

What Should You Bring To You Jackson Hewitt Tax Interview

Do you know what documents are needed for your interview?

Check the list below. You many not need or have all of these documents. Bring the ones you have. If you have questions, ask your Jackson Hewitt tax agent.

What to bring:

  • Wage statements/W-2s
  • Driver’s license(s)
  • Social Security card(s)
  • Dependents’ Social Security numbers and dates of birth
  • Last year’s Federal and State tax return, if not a prior-year client
  • Child care expenses and provider information
  • Lottery or gambling winnings/losses
  • State or local taxes paid
  • Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098
  • Real estate and personal property taxes
  • Cash and non-cash charitable donations
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Record of purchase or sale of residence
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
  • Job-related educational expenses
  • Educator expenses
  • Tuition and Education Fees/1098-T
  • Student loan interest/1098-E
  • Casualty or theft losses
  • Commissions received/paid
  • Pension, retirement income/1099-R
  • Unemployment income/1099-G
  • Canceled Debt Amount/1099-C
  • Social Security income/SSA-1099
  • IRA contributions
  • Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B
  • Interest and dividend income/1099-INT/1099-DIV
  • State refund amount/1099-G
  • Income and expenses from rentals
  • Self-employed business income and expenses/1099-MISC
  • Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
  • HUD-1 statement or substitute, if new home purchased

*TaxPrep1 is the owner of this site and is responsible for its content.
**Offer Valid on tax preparation fees only. Does not apply to financial products, online tax preparation product or other services. Valid at participating locations only and may not be combined with any other offer.
† Terms and conditions apply. See tax pro for details.